Share your images and get a
free gpscity.ca t-shirt!
|Not yet rated. Email:
See more Garmin items.
||$549.95*CDN (Ships NEXT DAY AM for FREE. Restrictions apply.)
||* after $200.00USD rebate. $749.95CDN before rebate.
||$200.00CDN (27%) after rebate
Estimated in stock: May 20, 2013.
Pre-order now to be first in the queue. Credit cards are NOT charged until item ships.
You may cancel anytime prior to order being shipped. If price drops before order ships, you will automatically receive the lower price.
||Garmin GPSMAP 527xs with Dual Frequency Transducer
||Brand New, Full Manufacturer Warranty
||Get a Quick Price Match for this item (during business hours).
|We handcraft videos daily to help you learn more about the functionality of the items we sell. View a list of the GPS City Canada videos. Visit our Youtube channel. Suggest a video via our feedback form.|
|We have not yet produced any videos for the GPSMAP 527xs with Dual Frequency Transducer. If you would like to suggest a video for this item, we'd love to hear your suggestion! Please submit your suggestion via our feedback form. We review all suggestions and will do our best to provide a response in a timely manner.|
Questions and Answers (Q&As)
|Got a question about the |
Garmin GPSMAP 527xs with Dual Frequency Transducer? Click this link to enter your question. No login required. Our tech staff moderates this Q&A and will typically respond within 24 hours (72 hours if a weekend). Visitors are also welcome to chime in at your convenience.
|View the compete list of 2 questions and 1 answers for the Garmin GPSMAP 527xs with Dual Frequency Transducer in our Q&As.
Or visit our Q&A Home Page.|
|Here are a few of the most recent questions asked by users and customers of the Garmin GPSMAP 527xs with Dual Frequency Transducer.|
||6 hours ago
||CHIRP transducer device
||71 days ago
Here are the top accessories for this item. View the complete accessory list for this item.
Garmin microSD Card BlueChart g2 HXCA015R
What's Included In The Box?
|The Garmin GPSMAP 527xs with Dual Frequency Transducer ships with the following items included:|
- GPSMAP 527xs
- Dual Frequency Transducer
- Power/data cable
- Tilt/swivel mount
- Flush mount kit
- Protective cover
||November 12, 2012
||Not yet shipped
Gallery of Customer Images
|Customer submitted images of the Garmin GPSMAP 527xs with Dual Frequency Transducer in action. You can also view our entire gallery or add your own gallery item. Special limited time offer - get a free t-shirt with every approved submission with pictures.|
There are currently no gallery items for the Garmin GPSMAP 527xs with Dual Frequency Transducer.
|View all reviews. Or click here to Add Your Own Review. It's quick and easy. No login required.|
There are currently no reviews for the Garmin GPSMAP 527xs with Dual Frequency Transducer.
Garmin GPSMAP 527
Garmin GPSMAP 527xs with Dual Frequency Transducer
Garmin GPSMAP 527xs without Transducer
Garmin GPSMAP 547 with Preloaded U.S. Lakes and U.S. BlueChart g2
Garmin GPSMAP 547xs with Preloaded U.S. Lakes and U.S. BlueChart g2 and Transducer
Garmin GPSMAP 547xs with Preloaded U.S. Lakes and BlueChart g2 without Transducer
The premier Garmin GPSMAP 527xs combination chartplotter/sounder has 60 percent more processing power than its previous generation for faster zooming and panning. Includes a 5” VGA display and HD-ID sonar with transducer and CHIRP capability (transducer sold separately). Built-in high-sensitivity 10 Hz Garmin GPS/GLONASS receiver updates position and heading 10 times per second to display fluid vessel movement and dramatically improves your ability to mark and navigate to 5,000 waypoints. Sonar recording coordinates the timing of the sonar return with your boat's position and saves digital information on the map. Also includes full wireless connectivity for exciting applications and comes preloaded with worldwide basemap.
Superfast 10 Hz Garmin GPS (GPS/GLONASS)
This new combo features 10 Hz Garmin GPS. And that’s important when you are trying to navigate your way back to a hot fishing spot you have given a waypoint. This powerful GPS updates your position and heading 10 times per second…10 times more often than the more common 1 Hz GPS. This means you see more fluid vessel movement on you plotter screen. At low speeds, it gives you a huge advantage.
See What's Below With HD-ID Sonar
Exclusive Garmin HD-ID target tracking technology gives you better separation and definition of images for the clearest possible picture of what lies below. You see fish. You catch fish. Easy.
Experience the Advantage of CHIRP
The sonar technology that you’ve been waiting for is now built-in to this combo. CHIRP technology sweep multiple frequencies to better focus on certain fish at certain depths (CHIRP transducer sold separately).
Capture Sonar Recording
Sonar recording coordinates the timing of the sonar return with your boat's position and saves digital information on the map.
Three Mounting Options
You have your choice of 3 ways to mount this combo: Bail mount, flush mount and flat mount.
Features and Tips
|Here is a listing we have put together of some of the common |
GPSMAP 527xs with Dual Frequency Transducer features,
along with a few user tips that you may find of help for this particular item.
Physical & Performance:
Maps and Memory:
- Unit dimensions, WxHxD: 5.9"" x 6.1"" x 2.4"" (15.0 x 15.5 x 6.1 cm)
- Display size, WxH: 3.0"" x 4.0"", 5.0"" diagonal (7.6 x 10.2 cm, 12.7 cm diagonal)
- Display resolution, WxH: 480 x 640 pixels
- Display type: VGA display
- Weight: 1.7 lb (0.8 kg)
- Battery: none
- Battery life: none
- Waterproof: yes (IPX7)
- High-sensitivity receiver: yes
- Antenna: internal
- NMEA input/output: NMEA 0183 compatible and NMEA 2000 certified
- Power consumption: 0.6A at 12V; 0.3A at 24V
- 0.7A at 12V; 0.4A at 24V (with sonar)
Features and Benefits:
- Basemap: yes
- Preloaded maps: no
- Ability to add maps: yes
- Built-in memory: none (cannot load maps to internal memory)
- Accepts data cards: dual microSD™ card slots
- Waypoints/favorites/locations: 5,000
- Routes: 100
- Track log: 50,000 points; 50 saved tracks
- CANet® compatible: no
- Supports AIS (tracks target ships' position): yes
- Supports DSC (displays position data from DSC capable VHF radio): yes
- Audible alarms: yes
- Tide tables: yes
- Sun and moon information: yes
- 3-D map view: yes (with optional BlueChart g2 Vision card)
- Dual-frequency sonar capable: yes
- Dual-beam sonar capable : yes
- Split-screen zoom: yes
- Split-screen sonar/gps: yes
- Ultrascroll® (displays fish targets at higher boat speeds): yes
- See-thru® technology (exposes fish hidden in cover): yes
- Fish Symbol ID (helps identify fish targets): yes
- AutoGain Technology (minimizes clutter, maximizes targets): yes
- Whiteline (indicates hard or soft bottom): yes
- Adjustable depth line (measures depth of underwater objects): yes
- A-scope (real time display of fish passing through transducer beam): yes
- Bottom lock (shows return from the bottom up): yes
- Water temperature log and graph: yes
- Water temperature sensor included: yes
- Frequency: 25-210 kHz (dependent on transducer)
- Transmit power: 1kW (RMS) / 8,000W (peak to peak)
- Voltage range: 10V-32V input
- Maximum depth: 2,000 ft salt water (depth capacity is dependent on water bottom type and other water conditions)
- Wi-Fi connectivity: yes
- HD-ID tracking technology: yes
- Built-in video port: yes
- Connects to a compatible Fusion media system: yes
There are no specifications currently available for this item.
|Real. Live. Humans.|
|Our very own phone staff are waiting for your call.|
|9AM - 6PM MDT, Mon-Fri|
|(View more comments.)|
|Very happy i spent the money on this. would definitely purchase products from your company again|
Irish Traveler, May 22/13
|good deal, prompt fulfillment, thanks!|
M2, May 20/13
|I have told many friends and family about your site...the shipping was very fast and the stand was well packed|
trail lover, May 20/13
|Always a pleasure to deal with you. Your staff are professional, cheerful, and truly helpful. I look forward to bringing you all my business and that of my friends! Kind regards, Captain Paul T|
Paul T. NS, May 17/13
|* please to post this as testimonial GPS city selection and prices are the best i could find online. the website has all the information you need including user reviews. i ordered a bunch of RAM accessories with regular shipping on Friday afternoon, Monday morning everything was on my desk!|
andrew, May 13/13
|Great! this is the cheapest place I found this and you offer great shipping rates too!|
filipe d. ON, May 13/13